Friday, January 11, 2013

Disarray - Monique (prod. by Chrizo)

Music was always for me. Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to make music. I suppose that's why I didn't realize how quickly everything happened for me once I was finally able to pursue the same. It was something that I envisioned virtually all my life and I had big, big dreams...but maybe it happened all too fast and all at once.

My latest track titled Disarray produced by Chrizo explains exactly why I went on a 5-year hiatus from what was once a life-long dream. I hope this track can inspire those that have stepped away from music to get back on it and be relevant to anyone that's been through it.

Happy listening.

http://soundcloud.com/moniquejseneres/disarray


1 comment:

  1. I'm SO PROUD OF YOU. Keep Dreaming BIG. The Hip Hop is always in you. I said it's ALWAYS IN YOU.
    May music continue to inspire you. May your family guide you. May love always be in your heart. There's only time to move forward. It's all good.
    God Bless You. I Love You. You are perfect just the way you are.

    Love,
    RHONDA

    ReplyDelete