Friday, December 16, 2011

Touching Base

It's been a minute, I know. This time of the year is really just INSANE.  Don't get me wrong, I have every intention of updating y'all on what's been going on once the dust settles, but at the moment, so much is happening that when I do have the odd moment to be idle, I'm not even sure where to begin.

You see, when I write an article, I get so wrapped up in my words that, at times, I take hours just to come up with 1 post.  I guess you could say I'm a bit (okay very) OC when it comes to writing.  I don't like putting out anything half-assed, so to speak.  That being said, I wanted to remind my readers about a few things.  While it may seem quiet on here when I'm not coming up with articles, don't forget to check out the "MUSIC" and "VIDEOS" sections on here as they are constantly being updated with the freshest sights and sounds out there.  Also, I will be adding an "EVENTS" section so that I can just drop some details FYI in lieu of pre-event coverage.  Lastly, if you haven't added The Hip hop in Her on Facebook yet, get on it! Quick updates are on there.

Now, before I go, I'd like to drop a little teaser info: THE LADIES ARE WORKING ON SOMETHING BIG.  I won't tell you which ladies just yet or what this is for, but I can tell you that FEMCEES are cooking something up and it's gonna be HOT.

Photo source: www.zillasays.com
Glad to touch base with y'all. You'll hear from me soon. Merry Christmas in Advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment