It's a frenzy of events and releases, ladies and gents. Hip hop ya don't stop.
- Sari-Sari Sounds, together with their latest partner Timbre [Philippine-made] Headphones, will have booths at the Yabang Pinoy Global Pinoy Bazaar 2011. Make sure to visit for great deals on albums from your favorite indie artists and these fresh headphones with a literal take on the word 'timbre' - the color of music.
- RJay of LDP just dropped the 3rd track off his 11.11.11 Mixtape. Titled "Fall Apart, Fall in Place", this fresh joint features fellow LDP member Alex and Muriel.
Click here to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8rc317qk9ue8bkj
- The Yuoy! (PH-ReeMIX) - Q-York feat. MC Dash, RJay of LDP, Nathan J, Sam Rhansum, Chelo Aestrid, and Mike Swift is now up for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- You can never go wrong with a Decypher mixtape. He always has material that you can listen to over and over again, from start to finish. His latest effort Pete Rock Soul Brother #1 Classics is still available for download.
- 2 big things happening for D-Coy/WIKA on 11.11.11. It will be the launch for WIKA CLOTHING and listening party for D-Coy's Black Katipunero album at Trinoma Mall. The long-awaited and official album launch will be on Dec. 7, 2011.
If you'd like your music news to be included in the next Scene & Heard, send your info and e-posters to firstname.lastname@example.org